SalaryCompetitive, depending on experience
CLOSING DATE30th April, 2019
Universal Pixels have a vacancy for either a part or full time Warehouse Technician to join our ever growing team in Tring.
You will be form a critical part of our busy warehouse operation, working with the warehouse manager and the rest of the team, to ensure jobs are fulfilled to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, but also disciplined to work by themselves. At times it can be a pressured environment with tight deadlines to work to.
Our warehouse operates as standard 08:30-16:30, Monday-Friday, with overtime & weekend work available throughout the year. A flexible approach to working hours is desirable.
We are happy to discuss either a part-time (minimum 3 days per week) or a full time role.
Opportunities do exist to progress within Universal Pixels to such roles as Service Technician, Project Manager, or site work.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Scanning equipment in & out of the warehouse using our rental software, R2
- Prepare and pull equipment for jobs
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- First line maintenance, testing & cleaning of equipment
- Ensure accurate stock levels are maintained at all times
- Work with & supervise visiting contractors in the warehouse
Skills (desirable but not required):
- Confident with numbers/reconciling stock figures
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Simple rack building and wiring of video racks
- Knowledge of servicing electronics
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Confident working with hand & power tools
Qualifications (desirable but not required):
- Valid Counterbalance and/or Articulated Forklift Truck Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Full UK Driving License
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent)
Please email your C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]