SalaryCompetitive, depending on experience
CLOSING DATE30th April, 2019
Universal Pixels have a vacancy for a part or full time Project Manager to join our ever growing team in Tring.
You will form a critical part of our busy projects departments, working with the rest of the team, to ensure jobs are fulfilled to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, but also disciplined to work by themselves. At times it can be a pressured environment with tight deadlines to work to.
Our office generally operates as standard 09:00-17:30, Monday-Friday but a flexible approach to working hours is desirable.
We are happy to consider either a more administration-oriented project manager, or somebody with a more technical bias as experience/skills dictate.
Opportunities do exist to progress within Universal Pixels to such roles as Senior Project Manager and Account Manager.
Administration Project Support Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Ability to use the Companies rental software to include but not limited to:
- Work with sales staff to maintain Orders
- Raise purchase orders
- Manage prompt return and sign off on jobs
- Ensure accurate costings and dates are maintained, updated and charged in conjunction with sales staff/generated quotes.
- Provide ongoing support to existing projects and report as required
- Source liaise with suppliers for required sub-rental equipment or services
- Organise process relevant sales or hires for shows
- Book and provide necessary job specific information to contractors
- Organise transport movements as required
Technical Project Support Responsibilities , including but not limited to:
- Contact/liaise with clients as and when necessary/required
- Provide technical support to staff to advise on the most appropriate equipment
- Maintain basic 2D and 3D knowledge to process details from basic customer supplied files.
- Produce basic 2D and 3D files to illustrate design/equipment concepts
- Liaise with warehouse manager to ensure adequate support for projects
- Adhere to safe working practices and suitably report issues and/or breaches
- Work with any other personal, staff member, contractor, whilst in the warehouse
- Simple rack building of equipment and basic wiring as required
- Generate job specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
General, including but not limited to:
- Attending office/site/client meetings/conference calls as required
- On-site working - a willingness to attend site if required/deemed necessary
- Answer the telephone/enquiries and route general enquiries as required including identifying and handover quote enquiries to relevant sales staff.
- Assist other work colleagues as necessary
- Attend any ongoing training as required
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed necessary and reasonable
Qualifications (desirable but not required):
- Full UK Driving License
- NEBOSH (or similar Health and Safety Qualification)
- National Rigging Certificate (or Similar Rigging Qualification)
Please email your C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]